Thursday, April 06, 2006

True Confessions and News

Ok. So I've been gone for a bit. I have some news, but first I do have a confession...

I know I've mentioned that I've been hanging out with this podcast for a while. I know I told you it wasn't serious, but... this is really hard to say... I think I've fallen in love. The Traveling Juke Joint and I have been spending a lot of time together and I don't see that changing any time soon. I know you may be a little jealous, but I have to be honest about where my passions are.

Don't worry. I will still be spending some time with you, which leads me to my news.

THE BOATS ARE IN THE WATER!

The "Why Buy" J-boats are in the water at Cherry Creek so I'll be sailing soon. That means more sailing posts. More sailing reports. More fun and excitement.

More later... :)

PS You might just like the podcast too. Check it out here! If you like it vote at Podcast Alley!

No comments: