Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not Evil Enough

Yesterday, Theresa brought over some Bernie Bott's Every Flavor Beans made by Jelly Belly. (If you haven't read Harry Potter, you should be ashamed of yourself. Go read it and come back to this post once you've read it.) Needless to say they had a number of off color flavors like soap, dirt, earthworm (tastes like a mild form of dirt), etc.

In any case, we had fun dumping the lot on the table and sorting them into their different flavors based on the "flavor guide". We ate all of the standard flavors and sampled some of the less offensive exotic flavors. I think Theresa was going to die laughing when she asked me what I had just eaten and she got a luke-warm answer of "earwax".

In the end, we had a pile of "exotic" flavored beans, some of which border on disgusting. I got to thinking, this is a great prank. I've got nasty jelly beans...I know my sister keeps a stash of jelly beans at the office...why don't I mix the two and wait for chaos to ensue.

Here's the problem. I can't do it. I just cant bring myself to do it. I keep thinking of the looks on their faces when they eat a jelly bean that looks like it will taste like coconut but really tastes like sardines and it makes me laugh so hard. And still I can't bring myself to do it. I guess I'm just not evil enough.

PS Sparky's ghost cat has come back and now taunts him. She is evil enough.

No comments: