Thursday, November 02, 2006

Psycho-kitty Deluxe

On Halloween night, about two in the morning, the house is all quiet. I'm dead asleep.

All of the sudden, I hear this pounding from the next room. Loud, aggressive pounding.

Startled, I walk to the next room and see the blinds to the front window are moving. I hear a faint hiss... Sparky is hissing quietly and pawing at the window. He was between the blinds and the window, going berserk at something outside.

Is it a burgler? Is it pumpkin smashers? Is someone digging a grave in my front yard?

I peek outside and a stark white cat is on my front porch. It is teasing Sparky. Watching him... like it is his conscience is outside the door... haunting him... Is this the ghost of a cat Sparky once wronged? Is this his long lost soul mate? Is this the Kitty cat devil or angel?

[to be continued...]

No comments: