Friday, February 17, 2006

Podcast Update

So I've produced three shows and I'm definitely getting better at making everything flow together. I'm running into three problems.

1) My comes with the computer mic is a piece of go-se. When I make my internet debut, I have to get a new mic and a preamp mixer to accompany it.

2) I don't know any cheap (read: free) way to get the shows up on the internet. I have already overloaded at least one of my friend's email accounts.

3) My software program: Audacity--good... Castblaster--better. Audacity---free... Castblaster--not so much. (Hat tip to Cali Lewis on GeekBrief. Check her out to see why Adam Curry says Grrhrr!)


So--the long and short of it is, if I'm going to do a Podcast, I'm going to have to spend money. Since it will be a bluesy type of Podcast, John Lee Hooker's song "Money" is coming to mind. "moneh, thas what I wan'"

I've decided to take the plunge and go for it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: