Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Buffy Favorite #2-Halloween

Season 2 Episode 6
This is an interesting episode because in the Buffyverse, normally Halloween is boring. Amature night. In this episode a wizard has everybody actually turn into their costumes. Xander turns into a soldier; Willow turns into a ghost.

I like this episode because 1) Xander gets mad skills and 2) Halloween is the night to dress up as you what you would want to be in real life... this episode explores that premise.

Notable Quotes:

Drusilla: "Do you love my insides? The parts you can't see?"
Spike: "Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet."

Xander: "Buffy! Lady of Buffdom, Duchess of Buffonia, I am in awe! I completely renounce spandex!"

Willow: "She couldn't have dressed up like Xena?"

Willow: "Okay, your name is Cordelia, you're not a cat, you're in high school, and we're your friends. Well, sort of."
Cordelia: "That's nice, Willow. And you went mental when?"

Spike: "Well, this is just... neat!"

No comments: