Sunday, March 12, 2006

Buffy Honorable Mentions--Oz (Spoiler)

Season 2-Phases
Season 4-Wild at Heart/New Moon Rising

These are a few episodes focusing on Oz (Seth Green). Oz was a great character who was neither an outsider nor an insider. He got some of the dryest lines in all of the Buffy 'verse.

WARNING SPOILER ALERT.

Ok. So I know Willow is gay, but I am still an Oz/Willow shipper. Tara was a nice girl. Kenedy and Willow were... well kinda hot... but Oz and Willow were just such a good couple. Damn you Joss... Damn you... Ok. Sorry. I'm calm now. And why were doing the spoiler thing. Damn you Joss, for killing Book... and Wash.... and Damn you for killing Angel... but not really... and Damn you for killing Buffy... but not really... and Damn you for killing Dracula... repeatedly.... and Damn you for splitting up Spike and Dru... and... Goddamnit... Damn you Joss for not having a show on television right now that I can pine and fret over... DAMN YOU JOSS WHEDON... at least finish the Wonder Woman Script already. Oh yeah... and Damn you JK Rowling for not finishing Book 7 yet... and for killing Dumbledore...

No.. I wont stop writing...
No.. I won't take my meds...
I'm not done typing ye

No comments: