Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition

I've had a shit week. My Special Lady Friend decided that we should put more emphasis on the Friend and less on the special. I'm still getting over being sick from last week. And my foster cat has been sick and needed surgery, which is hard both because my little buddy is sick and because vet bills are shockingly expensive.

Surprisingly, I'm still in pretty good spirits. I know that all of this crap isn't important and that it is the good stuff that is important to focus on. Sparky is getting better and so am I. I know eventually I'll find another Special Lady Friend and a little bird told me that another little bird thinks I'm cute (read: devastatingly handsome).

So all in all... a little bit of a gloomy week with sunshine on the way.

No comments: