Thursday, March 09, 2006

Buffy Favorite #8-Buffy vs. Dracula

Season 5 Episode 1

Dracula finally shows up!

Notable Quotes

Xander: No, we're not going to (imitates Dracula's accent) leave you. And where'd you get that accent Sesame Street? One, two, three — three victims. Mwah, ha, ha, ha!

(Xander falls under Dracula's influence)
Willow:
Well, I think we have Dracula factoids.
Xander: Like any of that's enough to fight the Dark Master. (They look at him) Bator.

Xander: See?! Buffy didn't feel it. I think you're drawing a lot of crazy conclusions about the Unholy Prince! (They look at him) Bator.

Riley: I've lived in Sunnydale a couple of years now. Know what I've never noticed before?
Giles: Uh, a castle?
Riley: A big, honking castle.

Giles: Oh, good show Giles. At least you didn't get knocked out for a change.

Xander: Where is he? Where's the creep that turned me into a spider eating man bitch?
Buffy: He's gone.
Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey!
Buffy: Check. No more butt monkey.

No comments: