Sunday, January 15, 2006

the 69 meme

I stole this from Stephanie Klein. The intro is hers, but the answers are mine.

Welcome to the new 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:30

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Gold... preferably coins or bars.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Munich--hated it.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Veronica Mars

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Breakfast Burrito

6. What is your middle name?
Alan

7. What is your favorite food?
Sushi

8. What foods do you dislike?
Erm... there was this thing I age once in Japan made from fermented soybeans.

9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Pringles.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The Best of John Lee Hooker

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Toyota

14 Favorite drink?
Alcoholic: Scotch. Non-alcoholic: Diet Coke

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Sydney, AUS

16.What color is your bathroom?
Dark Green

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
If you knew me, you wouldn't ask this question

18.Where would you retire?
I like Stephanie's answer: Somewhere with a view of the ocean. Perhaps abroad, but I want to be buried in America.

I'll add that I would need to have a sailboat!

19 Favorite time of day?
Morning after I'm fully awake.

21. Favorite sport to watch?
Boxing or collegiat wrestling

22. Who do you least expect to send this back?

I'm not sending this out.

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
See 22.

24. What laundry detergent do you use?
Tide

25. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, Diet.

26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Morning person, but I hate to admit it.

27. What size shoe do you wear?
11

28. Do you have pets?
A foster cat named Sparky

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
They already know.

30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?
Talented and Brilliant

31. Favorite Candy Bar?
Almond Joy

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Primarily an appraiser. I worked at Walt Disney World as a conductor on the steam trains and I brewed coffee at Starbucks.

34. Favorite season?
Spring

35. Nicknames you've had?
J, Jason, Monekyboy (don't know where that came from)

36. Piercings:
My left ear piercing closed up

37. Eye color:
Hazel

38. Ever been to Africa?
No

39. Ever been toilet papering?
Yes

40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Not during, but after.

41. Been in a car accident?
Yes. Stupid girl ran a stop sign.

42. What's a question no one has ever asked you? (I added this since #42 was missing)
Are you pregnant?

43. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday, if I don't have the blues.

44. Favorite restaurant?
Fontana if I'm buying. Morton's if someone else is.

45. Favorite flower?
I don't play favorites

46. Favorite ice cream?
Mine, because I made it

47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Why, why must I choose?

48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chipotle... fast casual counts right?

49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Light grey

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Zero

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
My accountant

52. Which store would you choose to Max out your Credit Card?
I wouldn't max out my credit card. If I was given $30,000 to spend though.... el corte ingles. They literally sell EVERYTHING, except men's clothes that fit me... but that's not what I'd be buying

53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Play guitar.

54. Bedtime:
10ish

56. Last person you went to dinner with?
The Columbian.

57. Ford or Chevy?
Toyota

58. What are you listening to right now?
The humm of the radiator in my office.

59. What is your favorite color?
I won't play favorites here.

60. Lake, Ocean or River?
Lake. All the space of the ocean and none of the sale.

61. How many tattoos do you have?
None

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I don't know, I've never ordered both at a restaurant before.

63. How many people are you sending this email to?
The world--this is Steph's answer, but I guess it is accurate because I'm posting it on my blog too.

64. Favorite Cocktail?
Gin Martini w/a twist

65. Red or White wine?
Red

66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-a-way?
Heart of Gold... sorry, a bit of firefly humor. I guess I'd want to rent a sailboat and sail from anywhere to anywhere.

67. What do you want to be?
Rich

68. Republican or Democrat?
Independant.

69. Favorite Family Vacation?
Hawaii.

1 comment:

Tina said...

You should really do the '100 things about me' one.