Wednesday, January 11, 2006

NoodlePress/GeekFood roundup

I refer to NoodleFood, Diana Hseih's blog, often enough for me to officially recommend it to my three readers. Her husband, Paul, has an interesting blog called GeekPress. I like both of their blogs because they have great senses of humor, they post often, and the posts are often though provoking.

So, to avoid over-referring to the NoodlePress (or GeekFood, if you prefer) duo of blogs, I'll just point out several posts I like.

Diana's series of posts on her break with TOC is very interesting.

Paul's recent post of a Joss Whedon article.

Aristotle in Verse is well worth reading.

The strange "I am a God Warrior" video post.

Diana's post on how to blog.

Paul's post on a food experiment.

Silly Puddy.

Sudoku's math.

In short, check out their blogs for some interesting, um, well, noodle food.

No comments: