Saturday, January 14, 2006

Winter Park

So I took the weekend to hang out in Winter Park. My folks have a place up there, so I occasionally come up here to hang out, mountain bike, hike, snowshoe, etc.

Some of the other owners were up here with their daughter, Amy, and son in law, Tim. They invited me over for a pot roast dinner last night and ended up staying up late drinking and chatting with Amy, Tim and their friend. It is kind of interesting because Amy was always such a little kid and it wasn't until recently that I was able to get to know her.

In any case, I have so many memories from up here. Some of them are good and some of them are bad. The last memory I have from up here is actually pretty bad, so I'm glad that I'm smoothing over that.

I went snowshoeing this morning and tonight I'll probably watch the Broncos game with the Amy et familia.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Sounds nice, J. I'm glad you're having fun.