Saturday, January 28, 2006

Meme of Fours

Swiped from WitNit and later tagged by Tina and AGAIN by Ian:

(I guess I should have just posted this instead of putting it in queue.)

Four Jobs IÂ’ve Had In My Life:
Conductor on a Steam train (Disney World)
Coffee Schlepper at Starbucks
Lab researcher (Bioresearch in high school, physics research in college)
Real Estate Appraiser

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over and Have:
An Ideal Husband ("To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.")
Better Off Dead ("Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn!")
Gattaca ("You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.")
The Godfather Parts 1 and 2 ("In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.")

Four Places I Have Lived:
Boulder, Colorado
Orlando, Florida
Denver, Colorado
Englewood, Colorado

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel/Firefly (I count these as one since they are all Jossian)
Veronica Mars
Alias
Wire in the Blood

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
London
Barcelona
Osaka Japan
Kauai

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Only four. I think I'll pass on this one. Don't want to choose among my children.

Four Favorite Foods:
Sushi
Steak
Mexican Food
Haggis (ok, not really a favorite, but I do like haggis)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Home
Out looking at properties
Cullera, Spain, eating paella, drinking beer, planning a sail
On a boat, anywhere warm


No comments: