Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Link Purge, Part 1

I have a number of links I've been meaning to post on. So I'm going to do a purge fest in a few posts.

Paul has a number of posts I thought were interesting. Topics include:

A post on the legality of sleeping under the influence at Truth, Justice, and the American Way

WitNit has a not so dumb blonde joke and a more serious one about Sadaam's training of terrorists.

Daniel Drezner has a post about Munich. I have been meaning to post about why I dislike this movie, I just haven't had time. Russell Roberts I think says it best in this post. "He could also have mentioned that killing murderers is not the same as murder."

BusinessPundit has an OLD post on the purpose of business.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Ah, yes, the booze. I'm actually a big fan of Becherovka, and there's a place you can buy it in Denver. It's an herbal liqueur, good for the digestion. Can't do absinthe, though. Sometimes, if it's homemade, the slivovice (plum vodka) can be nice too (in small quantities).

Jason said...

I'm not sure if I'm that adventurous. I did drink a lot of unusual flavors of Swedish Schnapps on New Years. We also sang Swedish drinking songs at top volume.

Jason said...

Same thing with the Swedish songs. The more you drink the louder you get and the better you sound.